Re: How are we doing? (5.1.5)

Author:Alan German
Posted:1/8/1999; 6:45:27 AM
Topic:How are we doing? (5.1.5)

I think it would just need to be tcp.openStream(), Dave. That'll fail ["11002 - Non-authoritative host not found. (Temp DNS error)"] on Windows if the client has no entry in DNS, at least on the way our DNS is managed. Once a connection is opened, you use the connection ID to read/write/close, so it's only a problem when opening.

You would probably leave your DNS verbs alone, since they need to operate per normal DNS "rules".