Re: The Quake Guy Talks

Author:Jock Murphy
Posted:1/11/1999; 4:36:07 PM
Topic:The Quake Guy Talks

I did not claim my knowlege of OS's was exhaustive (its big but not that big).

As to MultiFinder, I was refering to the handle based memory API. MultiFinder did not require that all of a program's memory be Contiguous.

You are correct about the use of "Temporary" memory, but it's still not what I'd call "right". The MacOS still has a ways to go...