Re: RFC: New attribute for glossary entries

Author:Brent Simmons
Posted:1/14/1999; 12:42:18 PM
Topic:Staging Server

I think it's an easier fix than that. There's a line in html.buildPageTable that sets the fileExtension to .wsf when the page is being served through the website framework responder.

Because of this line, the glossary entry gets wrongly changed.

I think this line should probably be removed. I don't believe it's been there since the start of website framework serving, it's a later addition.

There's an issue of breakage -- what would be the result of removing this line of code? So far I think removing it is harmless, but I'm looking into it. In the meantime, Alan has commented-out that line in his copy of Frontier, and is back to developing his sites.