Servers supporting XML-RPC?

Author:Skip Montanaro
Posted:1/18/1999; 9:05:05 AM
Topic:RFC: Discussion group docs

I noticed on the XML-RPC home page there is no mention of available XML-RPC servers. I would like to try XML-RPC to allow RPCs between some Python and Perl code. I see that there are client-side libraries for both Perl and Python, but no servers. Is anyone aware of anybody working on such beasts that will be made available publically?

On the surface at least, it doesn't appear that subclassing the Python BasicHTTPServer class to add the desired functionality would be that difficult. Still, I'd rather build on others' work instead of starting from scratch if possible.

Thx,

Skip Montanaro skip@calendar.com