Re: Search Engine XML-RPC Interface

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:1/23/1999; 1:13:07 PM
Topic:Search Engine XML-RPC Interface

I'm wanting to try this about, but can't remember how to strip the HTML tags out of adrTable^.RenderedText so that I'm just sending text to the search engine and not all the headers, URLs and formatting tags. I'm assuming this is the preferable method handling this, or is their another?

Can some stimulate my brain activity today? (said as he trots off in search of caffeine...)

Mahalo

keola