Re: Macs in Content Management?

Author:Brian V. Hughes
Posted:2/23/1999; 10:10:34 AM
Topic:Macs in Content Management?

Wow! It sounds like they bought into it at Dartmouth. That's great.

Well, it's still a selling process. There are those that are worried I'll get hit by a bus or something and then no one will be around who knows Frontier. These people are in a rapidly diminishing minority, as we continue to build momentum.

Most people who are making use of our Content Management service don't even know what Frontier is. But you should see their eyes light up when we tell them that we want to give them a web site and they don't have to know any HTML at all!

We tell them that they are already maintaining their content, usually in Word, we just want to help them better understand what that means, and to make it simple for them to give us that content so we can keep their sites up to date.

We haven't even begun to scratch the surface of some of the Frontier 6 features that we will be able to roll out to our Content Management Partners over the next several months...