Make it a 'Do it yourself' kit

Author:Tommy Sundström
Posted:2/24/1999; 1:18:50 AM
Topic:New/updated features for Discussion group?

To build a discussion group interface that suites everyone is probably impossible - there is a to large number of variables and tastes.

So I think the important thing here is that Userland provides us with a good framework, where base logic is well separated from implementation, and implementation is well separated from design. This will allow us to try out our own favourite interfaces.

As far as I can tell the separation is good in Nirvana - but there is still work to be done in this aspect. More dokumentation would help a lot, hopefully this will come with the release.