Re: MS vs Standards

Author:David Valentine
Posted:2/24/1999; 8:22:20 AM
Topic:Rick Segal on Blue Mountain v Microsoft

One more question is can MS give a browser with FULL CSS-1 support, and not just the usual "compliant with minor exceptions" excuse. http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=372 Humm, weren't many people in an uproar over an MS patent on style sheets.