Re: Rick Segal on Blue Mountain v Microsoft

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/24/1999; 11:05:22 AM
Topic:Rick Segal on Blue Mountain v Microsoft

It's fine that you want to tell a story and share your beliefs, but I don't need to respond until it actually happens. However hypothetically, if it did happen, and I could prove it, I'd try to raise the issue privately with MS execs, as (I understand) the BM people did, and if that didn't work, and it was hurting my business I would raise the issue publicly and if that didn't work perhaps I'd sue them. But I think they would respond before it went that far. My opinion of course.