Re: XML-RPC-based storage

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/28/1999; 8:40:51 AM
Topic:Mail to the Future Server Functionality

OK, that tells me which way we have to go.

While I'm busy figuring out how to get URLs to dive into our membership database, could you take a look at "mainResponder.members.setProfilePart" and see if you can get the Java applet to upload into your membership storage area on our server?

Hints

Ask questions here if it's not clear how to get it going.