Re: Hey it works! (Kind of)

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:2/28/1999; 10:22:57 AM
Topic:Mail to the Future Server Functionality

Hannes, here's the next step. Now that you have a way to get the public table to contain myJavaApp, add another value, a string, at the same level as myJavaApp. It's name should be #Content-Type. It's value should be the Content-Type header for Java applets. I don't know what that is, and it's better form for you to put it there. As soon as I see that you have done that, I'll make it so the server uses it.