Re: Userland perpetuates the homegenous enviroment

Author:Simon Higgs

Hmmm. Let's just say you can't read our minds, so why not stop trying. Dave

Dave,

Didn't mean to upset you. But the words "homegenous enviroment" are yours, not mine. I'm just making an outsider's observation.

No need to read minds at all.

Simon

P.S. Originally, I jokingly filled out "Preferred OS" in my profile as "Telepathy". Dave might be referring to this.