Re: Userland perpetuates the homegenous enviroment

Author:Simon Higgs

No I was referring to a lot of assumptions you made about me that I didn't feel like wrestling with you over. Have a nice day.

That sounds like a very bitter reply. I was talking about software, not Dave Winer. There was nothing personal about what I wrote. I'm very sorry that you reacted that way.

The bottom line is still the same. By supporting only homegenous platforms, that environment is perpetuated. It's the difference between being part of the problem, and being the solution.

I wish you well, and am simply pointing out that Userland can be part of the solution.

Simon