A time for bluntness

Author:Dave Winer

I'm going to be really blunt right now please listen carefully. Thanks in advance.

The people who are debating our strategy with Frontier don't have a clue what we're doing. Dino was in our loop a while back and has some catching up to do. All the other people have names that are unfamiliar to me, so it's reasonable to assume they haven't been reading this DG since its inception and aren't on the Frontier-server list and aren't up to date.

We've been working on a strategy since 1996, and every step along the way we get objections like this from people who don't understand or are confused. That's fine. It's our job to clear up the confusion in a concise way. We will do that.

Now let's move on, no more idle talk about our strategy. Give us a chance to tell the story. Thanks