David Theige's home page

Author:David Theige
Posted:3/10/1999; 2:39:14 PM
Topic:My Homepage

Hello, I'm David Theige Most of my friends call me Dave (there sure are alot of those around here!). My last name is pronounced Tie-gee with a hard g, sounds like tiger. Here is a recent photo: Dave Theige I am a physician-educator and Director of Clinical Education at the University of North Dakota School of Medicine. I have a web site called MedEd News that I'm managing with Frontier 6. I'm current president of an organization called Clerkship Directors in Internal Medicine. I've been married for 12 years to a wonderful woman. We have three children ages 9,6, and 2. For some reason, we have a puppy also. I think that Frontier is brilliant. Learning about it has been life-changing for me. I think the next concept to change my life might be technography. I'm a huge fan of the Fighting Sioux hockey and the Rolling Stones.