Re: DG Rankings

Author:Ian Beatty
Posted:3/10/1999; 3:25:24 PM
Topic:DG Rankings

I looked at the DG Docs and did a search on "discussion group xml interface", and didn't find any information on the XML interface to the DG except for a post about how to read a message by message number (same information as the post I'm responding to). Is there an xml or xml-rpc interface for getting other information, such as the list of members and each member's profile page, or is reading messages all you can do via xml?

-- Ian

P.S. Okay, I guessed the list topics call. How 'bout the rest?