Re: Simple Main Responder App

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:3/13/1999; 12:47:41 PM
Topic:Simple Main Responder App

After walking away from this for a while I thought there might be a use for a "My First Application" type tutorial for MR/F6.

I'll write one up if there is anyone who would benefit from reading it. I would assume the audience would be people comfortable with a little scripting in Frontier or WSF wanting to move forward to Main Responder.

Let me know if you're interested.

Matt