Re: Weblogs.com

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/14/1999; 11:17:31 AM
Topic:Weblogs.com

Is there some minimal set of tags that I could hide within my HTML files, that would let you extract what you need?

Yes, mimic what we do with format.

If you do it exactly we won't need to modify our scripts.

For an example, look at our always-current XMLization of Scripting News.

http://news.userland.com/mostRecentScriptingNews.xml

I'm not asking you to give up your beliefs, just do something that would amplify the value of what you already do.