Re: feedback

Author:Fredrik Lundh
Posted:3/24/1999; 11:42:00 AM
Topic:Sneak a peek at the new Frontier site

I'll be working on something and be concentrating on getting aspect A refined, I show it to my co-workers and they start going off on aspects C,D and E

Same thing happened to me today (with prospective customers, not co-workers). I got so depressed I bought a Wallace and Gromit video to cheer myself up. The darn tape was blank. Now I really feel low :-(