Re: What to do with my extra NT machine?

Author:John A. Federico
Posted:3/25/1999; 10:06:20 AM
Topic:What to do with my extra NT machine?

If all you're looking to do is serve images from NT, TinyWeb is as simple as it gets. <http://www.ritlabs.com/tinyweb/>

As others have said, you should probably look into installing a base Linux distribution and use Apache. RedHat 5.2 set-up is a breeze. Just make sure you investigate the details on your hardware before beginning the install process.

I'm sure the gang at slashdot would be willing to help.

-jaf.