Re: Build interfaces with xml: XUL (cnet article)

Author:Robert Brook
Posted:3/27/1999; 3:21:45 AM
Topic:Build interfaces with xml: XUL (cnet article)

What's nicer about XUL is that it's ASCII.

Yes: this is the key. I'm coming at this from an HTML + CSS + XML POV, rather than a 'programming' POV. To me it looks like I can start thinking about the application in terms of markup, not just the documents I prepare for the application to read.

And I'm certainly using Frontier to build XUL fragments. Now that makes a lot of sense.