Re: Updated My.UserLand.Com

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/4/1999; 12:10:34 PM
Topic:Updated My.UserLand.Com

More changes..

I finally figured out how to get all the tables to be the same width without having the smaller ones look ugly. I don't know why I missed it before, or if I really have it now. Tables are so bizarre, but I really wanted the frame effect, which is achieved by having a table inside a table.

Have a look at the home page:

http://my.userland.com/

All the channel tables should be the same width and look good, no text overwriting the pictures. The bullets should be nicely aligned.