Re: Yahoo! Just got frontier 6!

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:4/23/1999; 12:52:42 PM
Topic:Yahoo! Just got frontier 6!

I got it for windows since that's what my laptop is - and our servers here are NT boxes. (Even though I do 90% of my web development on mac - I realized that this needed to live in server land - where NT is more likely to exist)

So I have it on my laptop now, and after I start learning it Ill move it to the group's NT server so we can start using it internally for discussion etc.

My hopes are that I can shoehorn this into a project management tool with auto-generated sites for clients (extranet stuff). Meaning, we have a project for X company. We want to share development internally in the group but also want a carefully prepared view of the site to be seen by the client (X) and to allow them to send back feedback.

This is all experimental now - although we have nothing but email right now to do this currently.