Re: Releasing myUserLand.root

Author:erik
Posted:4/30/1999; 4:06:32 PM
Topic:Releasing myUserLand.root

(Thank you)^6

It really makes a lot of sense since it seems like a lot of people may want to use Frontier to roll their own personalized portals, and you already provide templates for a lot of great functionality in htmlinterfaces, etc. While I've already written more involved layout logic that parallels my.altavista.com, etc., I'm looking forward to being able to jumpstart other areas of my demo portal.

erik