Re: Canadians are idiots too

Author:Dave Winer

Money is easy to make if it's money you want. But with a few exceptions people don't want money. They want luxury and they want love and they want admiration.

Right on! My experience too. There was only one time in my life that I really wanted lots of money. How do I know? Because there was only one time when I made lots of money. The rest of the time I thought I wanted to make money, but what I really wanted is what Steinbeck says.