Re: Idiots are everywhere

Author:Lixian B. Chiu

There is no "if", ethnic cleansing had happened and is still happening in China. Of course, NATO won't do anything, because it will start the World War 3.

But as you said, "where do you draw your line?"

And, my answer is, sadly, it follows the rule of the animal kingdom --the weakness meat is eaten by the strongness. So, we are brave enough to bomb a little worm, but we won't touch a big dragon.

As for effectiveness. Do you really believe that a peace talk will resolve the kind of thing? History has taught us that you wouldn't shake your hand with your enemy w/o a gun on your next hand. I really doubt that Milosovic will ever listen to us if there is no bombing at first.

On the other hand, I am against war of any kind, from a boarder perspective, we are playing fire, and eventually it's going to kill ourselves (I am not talking about America, I am talking about the Planet Earth, which is for sales right now at eBay!)