Re: Idiots are everywhere

Author:Kurt Hoglund

And that is only the start! Now with the air war we get $6-12B being spent in the US to replace used munitions. Once this is all over, and if some of the rumored plans are true, then the NATO countries are talking about a Marshall Plan for the Balkans! Just imagine the money to go into the region to: 1) resettle everyone, 2) rebuild housing, 3) rebuild the infrastructure and 4) keep everyone fed for a few years.

I can hear the contractors drooling at the prospect already!

Of course some of the people there have to learn how to forgive and forget the emotions behind their history in the region first... a much tougher job. Violence is easy, changing the spirit of people isn't.