Re: Idiots are everywhere

Author:Fredrik Lundh

I did not say that. Where did I say that? I said that the German Nazi government was demonstrably reformed.

if "reformed" means what my dictionary says it does, it is a strange word to use for a group of people who were defeated in war, replaced by others, and finally sentenced to death in nuremberg. but maybe you're using a different dictionary?

(hey, does this thread mean that godwin's law doesn't work on discuss.userland.com...)