Re: What is Windows CE?

Author:Mike Gray
Posted:5/10/1999; 10:03:50 PM
Topic:What is Windows CE?

AvantGo now works with Windows CE. The same application many of you use to synchronize web content to your PalmPilots is now available for these users as well.

Those of you that are still using the 1.x desktop product should check out http://avantgo.com and download version 3 of the application. Enhancements include html form support, channel management from the device, many more great channels from our content partners and online browsing abilities.

Our software makes software development on WinCE as easy as writing web applications. You can even read and post to this discussion forum using it.

enjoy!