Re: Welcome Doc

Author:Doc Searls
Posted:5/15/1999; 12:19:42 AM
Topic:Sherlock -IS- a portal

Doc and I have been friends for, what, 15 years?

I'd adjust that math by what Bernie said when I first met him: "I'm always five years ahead of my time." So the first thing I wanted to know was where he REALLY was then, and how the market was doing.

Most recently, he's become the author of the Linux Journal.

Senior editor. The managing editor and publisher would probably blow coffee out their noses if they read I was the "author." But I'd enjoy seeing that, so maybe I can get them in here.

And thanks for the kind words. You guys are all terrific. Now let's get back to work. Or whatever this is.