Re: Which Linux for MacOS?

Author:Jason Haas
Posted:5/18/1999; 7:55:09 AM
Topic:Which Linux for MacOS?

>> Devil's advocate question: On how many machines has this great new installer been tested?

Good question: G3 desktop w/Adaptec Ultra-Wide SCSI, iMac, 7500, 8600, PowerBook G3 (Wall Street). Those are the ones I know about.

An updated RedHat Installer should also be available for those who are having trouble with the new installer, and machines that can't boot the live filesystem (non-Power Macs such as Motorola FirePower and PowerStack, IBM RS/6000).