Re: Frontier web svr error on dynamic pages???

Author:David Glenn
Posted:5/19/1999; 3:54:54 PM
Topic:Frontier web svr error on dynamic pages???

When I do a Web|Preview Page from the menu within Frontier on the Logon default I get the same error. When I click GoTo it takes me to the last line in system.verbs.builtins.html.getPref adrPrefTable is websites.["#data"] and prefName is useSemaphores.

daveg