Re: Things we learned from BucksWoodside.Com

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/21/1999; 10:32:41 AM
Topic:Things we learned from BucksWoodside.Com

It's hard to say right now. This much is for sure. We're setting it up so the software runs on our servers, and then there will be the question if it's cloneable, and then what it costs.

We know that other developers are working on projects along the same lines. We want to be careful here to not interfere with a market developing for portal systems running in Frontier.

If we gave it away we might scare the other developers away, and it's not in our interest to do that.