Re: NavBar macro - multiple level

Author:Robert Brook
Posted:5/25/1999; 9:43:21 AM
Topic:NavBar macro - multiple level

well, kind of. or - actually - no.

if you're trying to get a nested outline of pages I found simply writing out the links as an outline and then rendering that into the template to be the easiest way. unless, of course, you're dealing with a whole pile of pages that changes all the time!

if you're trying to get a 'siteliner-esque' pop-out nested navbar, you could try writing an outline and then rendering it through a renderer that only displays the links you want.

this is what I'm trying to do at the moment.

basic logic: look at the line of the outline. if it is a link to this page or the level above, write it out, if not, don't. rinse and repeat.

sounds simple, doesn't it? I'm still trying!