Re: Edit-This-Page not new

Author:James Spahr
Posted:5/25/1999; 12:26:20 PM
Topic:"Edit This Page" is not New

First off, I think Dave is right on.

What I'm concerned about is editing of data that doesn't neatly fit into a textarea editing situation. Like editing a calendar of events on a website.. or tablulated data... I have half a dozen of these data situations right now in my current site.

Right now I'm storing all editable data as XML, and I have a crude web based XML editor. The UI is far from perfect and I'm looking forward to see what Userland produces.