Re: XML navbar test version--tags in titles?

Author:Brent Simmons
Posted:6/8/1999; 11:47:23 AM
Topic:The Need For Speed

You could put the call to the navbar macro into your template and use the values of directives as parameters. These directives could be set on a per-table or even a per-page basis, allowing you to customize the layout of the navbar as needed.

Another scenario: say I'm building web and print-friendly versions of the same site. Scalable content, in other words.

It's easier to change the parameters passed to the macro, since I have two different templates, than it is to use different directives.