Re: What is a weblog?

Author:Jeff Imig
Posted:7/12/1999; 12:53:31 PM
Topic:What is a weblog?

So Here are some questions for "Weblogs For Dummies":

(Please fill in the blanks & edit the lapses of reality)

1. These weblogs are being hosted at my.Userland.com out gratis Userland?

1.a or... you're creating something we host on our own servers?

2. How to create a Weblog? I) Register on my.Userland.com (or ... where?) II) post a message on weblogs.userland.com III) you then edit that message... it's your weblog. IV) go various places (?) & say hey lookatme lookatme I've got a weblog... you can subscribe (get the xml data?) to it at my.uslerland.com xxx, by using the following procedure: blah blah blah.

======= [ seriously... xml & all this stuff is FLYING right over my head... but that's cool... life is good]

Jeff.