Re: 302 Found instead of newsToRss.xml

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:7/14/1999; 9:33:38 AM
Topic:302 Found instead of newsToRss.xml

Thanks, André-

Right. Following redirects is a rather new feature in tcp.httpClient and as far as I know the feature is not being used in the released version of myUserland.root.

OK- it is now . ;-)

You are correct, though: newsToRss.xml is behind a #members directive. Hmmm. This'll be tricky. I want to have a news page that is members-only, and also have a portal page where members of that group can choose that channel...

Tcp.httpClient defines an adrHdrTable parameter. Could the cookie be stored in memberInfo, then sent in a constructed adrHdrTable? Where can I find the definition of that table?

--Steve