Re: 302 Found instead of newsToRss.xml

Author:Steve Ivy
Posted:7/14/1999; 10:23:52 AM
Topic:302 Found instead of newsToRss.xml

The name of a table entry corresponds to the name of the header, the value (a string) of the table entry corresponds to the value of the header.

Makes sense.

tcp.httpClient already has a facility for dealing with cookies. Check out the cookiesOn parameter and the user.webbrowser.cookies table.

Okay, I checked it out, but I'm not sure if this is going to do what I need. I'm going to need to pass a cookie for a particular user in the tcp.httpClient call in the readChannel script. The call won't be coming from their browser, so I'm storing the cookie in their memberInfo table (inside mr.members.setCookie). It looks to me like user.webbrowser.cookies only stores one set of cookies (for the Frontier user).

I'll keep working on it.

--Steve