Re: Email Announcement to Low-Volumne Groups

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/17/1999; 7:11:00 PM
Topic:Email Announcement to Low-Volumne Groups

Just copy the code from mainresponder.discuss.listDay into your script and change it to work the way you want to.

Then hook into the overnight script loop by placing your script in config.mainresponder.callbacks.nightlyBackup.

It's a very good idea. I wish our DGs did this too, and in fact they will.