Re: Email to Symantec re Outliners

Author:Omar E. Vásquez L.
Posted:7/24/1999; 11:08:10 PM
Topic:Email to Symantec re Outliners

Outliners & Programming is a very interesting piece, but I do not understand "hoisting and cloning" as in:

I showed Doug Baron how to do hoisting and cloning (as usual Doug one-upped me significantly -- his implementation of cloning was absolutely magnificent).

I think that Userland products have a tremendous value, hope they can be as successful as MORE and ThinkThank...and I would like to try the old PC versions...

Keep diggin!