Re: Redirection thru file system for IIS?

Author:Dennis Peterson
Posted:7/26/1999; 2:05:59 PM
Topic:Redirection thru file system for IIS?

Sorry I missed your earlier post. You're right, ASP only. I tend not to think about that since every page we do is an asp. Just to nitpick, it will work just as well if language is jscript, and response.buffer doesn't have to be on if your redirect is the first thing. Won't hurt of course. If they aren't asp's, the meta tag idea someone suggested is probably the best idea.