Re: The Doctor is In

Author:Erin Clerico
Posted:7/28/1999; 8:34:44 AM
Topic:The Doctor is In

That is great news! I love Matt's book, it pulled me through the knothole with Frontier.

I think the documentation at Frontier.userland.com is one of the best features Frontier has. What sets your docs apart is that you offer one or more actual syntax examples for your verbs. To get syntax examples for other languages you usually have to buy a book. Now it going to be even better...COOL!

-Erin