Re: Letter to the Editor of Wired

Author:Ramesh Indhewat
Posted:7/29/1999; 5:42:44 AM
Topic:Letter to the Editor of Wired

Two wrongs can't ever make a right, whatever you think of Dvorak's article.

I wonder if Dvorak was not white, would Wired have dared to refer to his ethnicity? If he had been a member of a minority group, I don't believe they would.

I also have problems with the way they used the term "elderly". This was clearly used in a pejorative manner. They simply wnet over the line on this one.