Re: a discussion list for folks who run weblogs

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/29/1999; 1:51:44 PM
Topic:a discussion list for folks who run weblogs

I'm glad it's happening at deja.com, we've actually been talking with their exec team about some stuff we could do together, I'll make sure they know about it. It's definitely better if stuff like that is not hosted on one of our servers without any "ownership" by UserLand. Learned this one the hard way a few times, we're involved in this in so many areas, it's important that we not be doing, or appearing to try to do, it all. Thanks for the pointer.