Re: Letter to Infoworld

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/12/1999; 11:40:17 AM
Topic:Letter to Infoworld

the general attitude toward Infoworld is so sour at the moment that you may be surprised. This is not just one or two people who are upset with you, it is a fairly large community.

I would prefer if you just speak for yourself. I have known Sandy Reed and Pat McGovern for many years, and I know them to be reasonable people. I am not sour on them, I don't like the characterization.