re: Walter Crosby's email

Author:Ned T. Baugh
Posted:8/13/1999; 12:28:27 PM
Topic:re: Walter Crosby's email

Yes, this man sent Dave an email, and therefore he took the risk of it being disclosed. However, he did choose to send info to Dave's email, rather than post it on a discussion group, and Dave did read the entire message prior to posting it. I don't want to turn this into some sort of emotional argument, but I personally enjoy receiving personal email from friends and strangers. I personally wouldn't betray that trust by going against the stated intention of those who send me messages.

Of course Dave had the "right" to post what he received; I'm just saying it was bad form.