Re: What is Scripting News?

Author:Kevin Kelleher
Posted:8/19/1999; 5:30:37 AM
Topic:What is Scripting News?

"What is Scripting News?" is a question that I often ask myself. The url for this site came up in a search for scripting languages, and even though it was (and is) hard to grasp what SN is about, I was intrigued and began reading the SNews every day. After about a month I took a few hours and said to myself, "Now I have to figure out what Frontier and Userland are," and spent a little time poking around and reading. The point is, even without an idea of those specifics, I was attracted to free dialog that goes on here. I can't say specifically what I've learned here, but I enjoy the company.