Re: Computer Programming for Everybody

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/27/1999; 10:37:21 AM
Topic:Computer Programming for Everybody

What do I think?

When we get Python running in Frontier, Guido will hopefully take a look and add it to his list of prior art.

I read the part about Undo with some amusement. In Frontier, many *scripts* are undoable. The Undo fanaticism came from Doug. I never asked for it. He is a True Believer when it comes to Undo. I bet the stuff he's working on nowadays has pretty good undo tooo.