Re: Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Author:ramesh@ramesh.com
Posted:9/7/1999; 6:13:49 AM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Dave,

I will post my script here at DaveNet when it is ready. I can use the help for XML, since I am just getting into that area. I am somewhat disconnected since I have just moved to the Boston area. I should have a working phone in a few days and will post the script asap.